Addressing the most commonly asked questions

How do I contact Sabre Operating or any of its affiliates?

Please visit our People tab to find the appropriate contact person for individual departments


P.O. Box 4848, 2663 Plaza Parkway
Wichita Falls, Texas 76308-0848
Phone: (940) 696-8077
Fax: (940) 696-8070

What is the reason for my owner number?

Sabre Operating uses your unique owner number to distinguish you from other interest owners. Please include your owner number on all correspondence.

How do I update my address?

Please notify Sabre Operating of all mailing address changes, in a timely manner, in writing. For your protection, address changes will not be accepted by telephone. Please include your owner number, your social security or tax identification number, old address, new address and your signature or the signature of your agent. If signed by an agent, please provide power of attorney or other documentation appointing a representative. Mail address changes to the attention of our Division Order Department. Download Change of Address Form

How do I change my name?

Please provide a copy of your Marriage Certificate, Divorce Decree or other legal document. Mail name change documents to the attention of our Division Order Department. Please include your owner number, address and phone number with your request.

How do I report a change in ownership?

Please visit our Owner Relations tab for more information.

Does Sabre Operating offer direct deposit?

No, Sabre Operating does not offer direct deposit at this time. However, Sabre does have the ability to email your Joint Interest Bill. For more information please contact our division order department.

When are checks issued/mailed?

Monthly checks for both oil and gas revenues are usually issued and mailed in the third business week of the month.

What is the minimum revenue check amount?

Sabre Operating remits payment to you once your account balance exceeds $200 unless you have previously requested (from Sabre) to be set up with a $25 minimum pay status. Amounts under your minimum pay amount are paid annually in October.

What should I do if I have not received my check or it has been lost?

Sabre Operating will not place a stop payment on a lost check until the check is at least 20 days old. If you have not received your check after 20 days of the stated mailing date, please notify the Revenue Department by phone, fax, or email to have this payment reissued on a subsequent check. The subsequent check would be issued and mailed on the next available check run. Sabre Operating reserves the right to charge an owner for excessive stop payment requests based on circumstances outside of our control.

What should I do if I find a check that is more than 180 days old?

Sabre Operating’s bank will not honor checks that are older than 180 days (stale dated). If you discover a check that is stale dated, please return it to the above correspondence address to the attention of the Revenue Department. If the returned check has not previously been reissued, it will be voided and reissued to you on the next available check run.

When are the Form 1099 Miscellaneous Income statements mailed?

1099 forms are mailed by January 31st of each year.